Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dinner started courtesy of my sweet husband!!!!!!

The beginning and end of school is always so hectic,. and my sweet husband knowing this fixed our main course (saurkraut & weiners...a childhood favorite of mine--I know, not normal:)
This was about 3 weeks ago, when I had no time to post.  But I look at the picture and remember how it was so nice to arrive home from a busy day to have dinner started...and notice he designed it.  His quote is "The eye's feast first".  Love this man!  I hope everyone has a spouse who is so considerate!


1 comment:

  1. So funny, Pam...one of my favorite meals is simple kraut and weiners too!! I also LOOOOVE kraut on my hotdogs...you MUST try the New York Dog from Sonic...it is smothered in kraut and spicy mustard - yummolicious!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete