Thursday, January 26, 2012

Finishing some projects feels so great!  In 3 days I have made 3 ThankYou cards, made 3 microwave potato bags, 3 microwave tortilla bags, and finished a knitted hat for my sweet daughter-in-law.  Now I've started a matching scarf for the hat and an apron for my hubby. 

Best of all, I've gotten to see my kids, visited the a crafting friend, and had friends over for a yummy dinner (chicken enchiladas, spanish rice, refried beans, and german chocolate cake...all made from scratch!).  It's so great to get back to a more normal life. 

Here are samples of a little of my work:



Thank you cards for my wonderful friends who brought food during my recooperation.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Girl, you've been busy, haven't you?!?!? Then, again, you've always been a "high energy" kinda gal that's so talented! (Is there anything you can't do??? LOL!) Love the cards - very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are beautiful! And I'd love it if you shared your chicken enchilada recipe!

    ReplyDelete