Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First Blog

I've thought about blogging for a while now, but wondered "who would be interested" and how would I find the time.  Well, being at home recouperating from surgery seemed to be a time to start.  With the added advantage of keeping me sitting!
I am not supposed to bend, this limits what I can do tremendously!  But with some creativity I am finding a way around it.  There is a lot more planning involved in everything I do now, plus patience...which I don't usually have a lot of.  It has actually been good for me to take time to sit and look at the birds on our deck and walking the neighborhood to get my excrcise.  I usually spend so much time rushing from project to project, this time off has given me a chance to slowly finish some of my projects.  Of course, it also gives me time to plan more:)

2 comments:

  1. I know your blog will be a great place for inspiration for all of us who craft! You've always been so incredibly creative and talented...I can hardly to wait to see all of the fantastic projects that you'll be posting! :)

    ReplyDelete