Saturday, February 18, 2012

This last week I was obsessed with finishing as many knitted baby caps as I could...apparently that was 4.  I had just heard on Feb 8th that Cure International would be delivering knitted baby caps as part of their ministry in Alfganistan, well knitting is what I can do right now!  So I got to work making this caps, also praying for the moms and babies who would benefit from this ministry.  Got them off on Feb 15th (last day to have them postmarked)

Now back to knitting for my family.   Next up, a 3-tone cowl for my daughter-in-law, a little tougher lacy knit...but the challenge keeps me entertained sense the doctor has said I need another month to heal!

Hope everyone has a productive week! 

3 comments:

  1. Cute! What kind of yarn did you use? (This newbie needs all the info she can get!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!! Those babies will look so precious in the soft, warm hats that you knitted with love for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! One more thing! I tagged you in a post on my blog...here's the link for you to check out:

    http://scrappinbeckyb.blogspot.com/2012/02/tag-youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete